Amanda S. Medina, MA, CLT, is the operations director of La Bella Laser Medical Center. Amanda received her formal training locally at PIMA Medical Institute and Olympian University. Her commitment to excellence led to a successful career in finding her true calling in the ever-changing field of medical aesthetics.
Amanda has become one of the most skilled experts in advanced aesthetic procedures including: Coolsculpting, BBL, Forever Young, Exilis Body Tightening and Contour, Microneedling, PRP injections, fillers such as Restylane® and Radiesse™, skin rejuvenation laser procedures including the MicroLaser Peel, Profractional resurfacing,radiofrequency tissue tightening (Thermage®), and much more.
Amanda and La Bella firmly believe in thorough and ongoing training. Over the past 13 years Amanda has completed advanced training with:
- Dr. Gallegos, MD, FACS – Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Albuquerque, NM
- Coolsculpting University – San Francisco, CA
- Advanced Skin Biologies PCA, Scottsdale, AZ
- Mint Aesthetics- Advanced Laser Technologies Kansas City, MI
- Clearskin Institute of Laser Aesthetics Inc. – National training center in Phoenix, AZ
- PUMC Consulting Group – A certified training organization in aesthetic laser applications, business management and advanced consultation closing Chicago, IL
- Sciton, Inc – Leading manufacturer of Aesthetic lasers Las Vegas, NV
- Lavish Lash Certification- Denver, CO
Amanda is committed to educating her clients in the latest aesthetic treatments, designing treatment programs that will provide the highest level of efficacy, and developing long-term anti-aging strategies that will produce results which are second-to-none. Amanda’s greatest source of satisfaction in her career is the fact that so many of her clients enthusiastically refer their friends and family to her for their skincare treatments. This has enabled Amanda to excel in this exciting field, and she looks forward to continuing her education and advancing her skills so she can provide the service and results that her clients have come to expect.
When not devoting her attention to delivering the highest level of quality care to clients, Amanda can be found spending time with her family, enjoying outdoor activities, hosting dinners and/or cook outs, and enjoying exciting weekend getaways with her son.